Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Oh my my ! I have not blogged for 2 weeks. actually, it should be 1 week.

For my prayer and fasting in action, I did actually write down my thoughts and prayer in my journal. But they are pretty private so I shall not disclose much. 

Holidays are coming to an end. Noooooooooooooooooooooo! It has been quite an interesting holiday. Holidays in June are usually the busier one as its mid-year and I still have half a sem's work to do. Thus my brain does not really rest properly cause there is this little voice at the back of my head that tells me "you still have unfinished work".

But some praise report: So, I have been promoted in grade since 1st of June. Praise the Lord!!

Though I am not exactly sure what that means, but I guess it is an indicator that I am on the right track? I also have plans to push out a newsletter to the school. Going to do it on Canva and see how it goes. Honestly, a part of me feels like it is for show, to tell people that 'hey! I'm doing work', at the same time, it is probably just me, trying to share some info in SEN. Hopefully it is helpful and most importantly, people read it. haha. As along as I do my part of the work well, it is giving God honour!.

“If you are faithful in little things, you will be faithful in large ones. But if you are dishonest in little things, you won’t be honest with greater responsibilities." Luke 16:10


Camp starts tmr. This is my first time not being able to participate in the camp fully as they shifted the 
a week later than the usual and it is outside my protected time. I would need to head out of camp to attend staff seminar and meeting. Quite exciting for the seminar though, cause it is an Enneagram workshop. So I think we will get to see our working styles and whether they match. Hmmm.. I will not be surprised if I am a loner lol. I pray that I will not be too tired as I will be travelling from the east to the west and back to the east again for the next 2-3 days >.< Pray that my body can take it!


God bless!


= do something right =

No comments: