Thursday, August 17, 2023

T-2

 Counting down. 2 more days.

Its quite exciting, though it has been tiring. I can feel that my mind is preoccupied and can only rest when the wedding is over. I would not say that I am nervous. But probably looking forward, to see everything come together.

Just this week itself, I have been immensely blessed. Different people have all coming together, having a print in the wedding. Really thank God for everyone who came for the rehearsal. It was fun, not stressful at all :)

Gen also accompanied me to do my nails, we had a good catching up time as well. First time doing manicure.

My W4 cluster mates gave me a card and an Ikea card, which was a pleasant surprise. 

T and Eugene came by to deliver the betrothal gifts. I am always impressed by T's efforts. From the engagement ring to the betrothal gifts, though he might not be very in tune with the Chinese culture, but he also tries his best to deliver. At the same time, appreciate the support from Eugene.

Collected the decor and gown today, May has also been very prompt in replying and getting the stuff required. No idea how she juggles but she just can. Also to my bridesmaid who have been collecting the stuff and bringing to office for me.

The wedding planning might be hectic, at the same time I feel immensely and infinitely blessed. God knows. He really does! 

2 (or less) days of singlehood!

= do something right =

No comments: