Thursday, December 14, 2023

1) what is ONE thing that 2023 has taught you? 

Be comfortable with who God has made me to be. 

struggled with some insecurities this year, but time after time learning to face them head on, at the same time embrace them was also liberating. it doesn't mean that it gets easier every time, but the more I leave it at the altar for God, the more peace and less anxious it feels.

2) what is ONE thing you have learn about yourself through trying to fulfill your goals in 2023? 

How ill-discipline I can be at the same time, also a little smart. 2023 was a year where I knew that I would have many things on my plate (every year but more so this year) - since I'm getting married and also taking up a new role (CGL), easing into my full-time role etc. There will be many opportunities to set goals - LCG is not the only one. Doing the 40 days in the word book consistently for 40 days is one example. There was also the prayer and fasting series where we needed to fast from something and spend more time with God. I also wanted to set goals that are achievable and will help me in my life, rather than just something I can tick off a list that I have accomplished. So blogging was something to help with my mental wellbeing and something I enjoy doing. Sleeping at least 7 hours is for my physical wellbeing and meeting my members is part of my role and also a way for me to show care. It was really a time for me to be smart about things. Work hard and work smart in a sense. 

I learnt to be true to myself and also to really seek God for courage. though the situations and things that I went through, woah I will not want to go through those emotions again, but God will give me the courage to. 

= do something right =

No comments: