Saturday, August 31, 2024

Quite a nostalgic day today. Seeing some familiar faces.

But I know that I don't really do well with big groups of people. Sometimes I feel that I am standing in the middle of a narrow bridge. But unsure which side to walk to. 

Dear God, still thank you for placing me in LOL. To meet the people I have met, to feel the feelings I felt. 世上虽然没有地方容纳我, 但we are not made for this earth. We don't belong here. We are made for eternity with you. Yet at different timings, you will still place people in my life to walk this journey with me. When I need a hand, I will always find one and there will always be safe spaces for me. Thank you for keep me out of harm's way and building a genuine spirit in me. I'm growing to be comfortable in my skin because you made me. I can also relate to people who feel left out and they might not be as blessed as me to know you. I pray that as LOL grows, may we not grow only in numbers, but grow bigger in heart. We might welcome a new era, I pray for more empathy, our generation will set their sights and hearts on you. As we mold the next generation, Lord please lead us. 

looking forward to what God is doing and will do.

= do something right =

No comments: