Monday, January 22, 2024

One day at a time, One step at a time with God

 Finally have some time to visit this space. The last 3 weeks of Jan have been really hectic. But I guess being busy is also a blessing. Time passes fast, you find time passed more meaningfully. 

Did a lot of groundwork for my presentation today. Quite thankful that colleagues found it useful. Really thank God for His grace and mercy thus far. 

This post would be quite boring as other than work... I did more work. One thing is for sure though, I definitely need more rest. I feel that I used all my energy in December (for the Christmas DC), that I did not really have enough time to recharge before I took on the brunt of Jan again. Hence my nose is not doing well and it is not exactly healthy to be popping pills every other day. DC last year was just... tiring. Too many cooks, spoil the soup, but I cannot have cooks who do not cook. Tiring to rest as much as I can now and also doing the book 'Experience God' really helps to keep me in check. 

The book helps me to refocus and realign what having a relationship with God truly means. Apart from the mind-blowing truth, the realities are also helping. Especially when days gets busier and drier, but knowing that God is ALWAYS working around us comforts me. Also, one part which I took away from last week's unit was the fact that God already knows that we can't YET He still wants to fulfil his purpose through us! He did not throw us away. It also tells me that I do not need to put on a false front like I have gotten everything together, since HE already knows that I cannot do anything. Apart from Him, we can really do nothing. 

Trying to keep myself sane during this hectic schedule, so I managed to catch up with CC last Friday with le hubs. Nice candid chat:) This year I would probably try to meet a least 1 old friend (old meaning > 8 years of friendship), and also if possible, make a new friend or get to know a new friend deeper. 

Also thankful to XF, my support buddy in school. We started a routine of praying together every Monday morning in my office to help set the tone right for the week. Come what may, but we want to clinch the victory that God already has for us. 

Many new plans coming up, but taking it one day at a time, one step at a time (its a theme that has been occurring to me since the end of last year and also reiterated in Experience God Unit 1. Really a message to hold on this year One day at a time, One step at a time with God. He will reveal His plans.

= do something right=

No comments: