Friday, February 9, 2024

Hehe okie, I am definitely more relaxed now. Cause it will be holiday the next few days :)

Was still feeling overwhelmed, but I thank God for placing Godly people in my life to journey with me. The Tei brothers sending me messages separately. having my colleague praying with me at the start of the week and also talking to another about some things that I am facing at work. Community is definitely important and also managed to talk to God. 

But I know that there will still be days where I will feel like ugh. haha but started on the book that Nic sent me. sigh suppose to read one book per month. but i am like halfway through 1... and starting on another >.< nvm, i'll get there soon soon. 

Also! watching a new drama now. 有帅哥美女看 makes me happy too hahah. 

So good so far! :D thanks for praying and looking out for me! appreciate it!

= do something right =

No comments: