Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Just going to slide into my blog for while. Been busy such that I do not really have time to log on to my computer and even if I do, it really is to catch up on some admin. 

Okay other than the fact that I completed my drama over during CNY. Such a no-brainer show. Love it!

No scheming third parties, no cruel mother-in-law, just two lovebirds and 9-ball/snooker. Don't need to think. Just 姨母笑 all the way when watching. Of course I read the online version and they changed it a bit to suit the setting plus they went to Finland instead of the States to shoot the scene. Will recommend if you are looking for just a show to watch. Literally. not use brain or strong storyline or what. just pure entertainment. can try - 在暴雪时分. But I am impressed by the 9-ball/snooker scenes. Cause the actors really did the scenes themselves though it might have taken them many many many tries for that shot. SO really kudos for their professionalism.

Currently still reading the book that Nic sent me. Ironically, its suppose to take 5 days - cause Monday to Friday. But each chapter is quite long and rich and I need time to process. But it is interesting! Will continue on. 

Work has been okay, trying to deal with some emotions, praying and sharing with XF and Esther helps :) One thing that I find strange this year is that... okay yes, the year is passing by fast BUT, I feel that the term is so longgg, like it is only week 9 of TERM 1. There are still 3 more terms. Aiyoooo... as compared to last year, where *snap* the term FLEW by. Ironically, I have more work to do this year.. but I feel that time is slower. Last year I have no idea what I was doing, except cell stuff... but time passed by sooo fast!

Cannot wait for my short trip in March! Going to be a chill one.

with that, signing off

= do something right =

No comments: