Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Been a while since I visited this space. Pretty occupied with stuff lately.

Trying hard to have life after work. Catching up with friends mainly. Just something to look forward to, other than work.

Thankful for the trip to Desaru during the March holidays where I got to carry and hold many different furry friends. Like skunk, raccoon, bamboo rat, baby goat, just to name a few. But my favourite would definitely be the gecko. Its so tiny and well kept!

Had a time of solitude with XF as well. She is a really great colleague to have and spur each other on. She will be missed when she goes to Sped school in the near future. I have no idea where I will be.

Currently having many mixed emotions. Managed to speak to Weilin about it. Established that its due to me being caught in the performance trap.

Its like I am performing at work, and also in church. Just afraid that people would think that I am not doing enough. Also starting to lose a bit of the heart in the work. Could be because others are like taking up Masters, courses, while I am still unsure of what I am doing. Not really confident. really do not like to do things that I am not confident in. :/

But like what my school counsellor said. If you can name the emotion you own the emotion. So being able to know that I am being stuck in their performance trap has been liberating. It is akin to knowing 'what is wrong with me' and what is causing me to feel this way. 

Its a battle daily, but I bring it to the altar daily. I tell God how I feel and seek His forgiveness and His strength. If it wasn't for His saving grace, I do not know where I will be. The battle continues...

still searching a little for what is to come, though i'm suppose to wait upon Him.

= do something right =

No comments: